When I say eggnog & brandy cheesecake the brandy should really go first. I made this bad boy for a family holiday party. Most loved the kick of liquor over the creamy richness. But, if you are looking for a more traditional family-friendly pie substitute the brandy for a 1/2 cup sugar and 1 tbsp. vanilla extract. I think it's perfect to make or bring to a night of holiday drinks with friends. The unexpected kick of brandy will add to the night of drinks, laughs, and I'm sure lots of holiday cheer.
- 1 premade graham cracker crust
- 5 store bought gingerbread cookies for garnish
- 3 packs 8 oz. light cream cheese
- 1 to 2 cups white sugar or light brown (sweetness to taste)
- 3 tbsp. all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup eggnog
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp. brandy
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- Combine all filling ingredients as listed in order in a food processor or standing mixer.
- Pour the filling into your premade crust.
- Bake first for 10 minutes at 425 degrees F and then lower to 250 degrees and bake for an additional 45 minutes.
- Remove the pie from the oven and let cool for 1-2 hours.
- Once cool store in the fridge for a minimum of 4 hours to overnight prior to serving.
- Once ready to serve garnish with holiday cookies and whipped cream.
I read & appreciate all comments!